As you read this, I’ll be landing in Montreal-Trudeau Airport after my redeye from Victoria… I’ll grab a coffee and a catnap and be ready to go!
If you’re around, stop in and see me… or send me an email, I’d love to meet up!
- Renewal Room Wed 8-9am Yoga with Renee and myself
- Renewal Room Wed 415-515pm Yoga with Renee and myself
- Renewal Room Thurs 8-9am Let Your Yoga Dance (i’ll be assisting Megha!)
- Poster Session Thurs 11:30-1:30pm #P10.07, room 220C
- Renewal Room Thurs 5:15-6:15 Let Your Yoga Dance (i’ll be assisting Megha!)
I will have a full-update later next week… jusque-la, je serai a la belle ville de montreal, a bientot! beaucoup d’amour.
In September 2010, I got on a plane and went to Scotland for the 2nd World Parkinson Congress!
First, I saw a few castles…
Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh
Then had a wee dram of whisky…
Glengoyne Distillery, Dumgoyne, Killearn Glasgow
And presented some electromyographic data on how the muscles of males and females with Parkinson’s were more active during functional tasks (i.e. grip strength, walking, balance), indicating their muscles have to work harder and they may be more prone to fatigue than age-matched persons without Parkinson’s.
Presenting my poster, WPC Glasgow
… from Victoria BC’s inner harbour!
… from West Bay Marina in Victoria!
I’m bringing my passion for Parkinson’s research and my yoga and will SEE YOU in Montreal!
Countdown is on … much love.